Your Blueprint for Developing a High-Performance Retail Organization
At the pinnacle of all The Friedman Group training programs is Project Gold Star, the ultimate High-Performance Retailing experience. Created for retail owners and senior managers, Project Gold Star is a formula for developing a service-oriented and sales-driven retail organization.
- Project Gold Star is an exclusive program developed to incorporate all of the top sales, management and operational strategies created during the many years of on-the-floor retail experience Harry J. Friedman and his organization developed while personally working with and coaching some of the most successful names in retail.
- This unique public forum for very small groups of owners and senior managers consists of monthly two-day meetings spread over a four-month period of time. Depending on client needs, this program can also be delivered privately on-site for larger organizations.
- Project Gold Star provides an organizational framework for streamlining store operations, developing your staff and maximizing your store’s performance. In just four months, every retailer learns to implement the full Friedman Group sales and management system, including training programs, performance standards and accountability systems. It is the fastest way for any retailer to take their business to the next level of performance.
How Will My Stores Change?
- Your business focus will go from operations-oriented to high-performance sales-oriented.
- Recruiting, interviewing and hiring techniques will simplify finding and holding on to the right people.
- You'll have an organized system for training new and existing staff.
- You'll no longer worry about someone quitting unexpectedly by learning the key strategies to improve retention.
- You’ll be able to monitor key performance indicators with our proprietary at-a-glance metrics system that simplifies analyzing how stores and districts are performing.
- You’ll have detailed sales statistics for each staff member that will pinpoint exactly what needs coaching to improve productivity.
- Managers will execute more skillfully and follow up more thoroughly.
- Establishing non-negotiable standards of behavior will increase discipline and the level of customer service in your stores.
- You will experience Increased employee motivation, pride and professionalism.
- Non-compliance will become a non-issue.
- Everyone will be held accountable for their performance.
- Sales will increase dramatically.
Many of our past Project Gold Star attendees speak very passionately about the types of changes they experienced after implementing the systems and techniques they learned. Visit our testimonials section to learn about our past clients experiences.
Project Gold Star is delivered and supported by only the most senior Friedman Group consultants. Outstanding delivery skills and in-the-field experience implementing all Friedman Group systems are mandatory benchmarks. You are assured of receiving our finest work from our finest consultants.
Holding Your Staff Accountable for Sales and Customer Satisfaction
Each session will focus on your people. We’ll tear apart the process, benefits and issues that arise from instituting a system for holding people accountable for their sales and service behaviors. This process will breed motivation, enthusiasm and increased job responsibility in your staff. What is the result? You will have a well-trained staff that stays with you and contributes more—and customers who return again and again.
The following represents just a small sampling of the topics covered during Project Gold Star:
- Recruiting and Hiring
- Goals and Statistics
- Standards of Behavior
- Performance Accountability
- Compliance and Discipline
- Training and Coaching
- Motivation and Rewards
You Won’t Go Through It Alone
The key to the program is the one-on-one mentoring and coaching between meetings from our senior consultants, and the opportunity to get answers to any implementation questions at subsequent meetings.
You’ll also enjoy meeting, networking and learning from other like-minded retailers in attendance. Sharing your successes and challenges makes the process more fruitful, as you learn how someone in similar circumstances—but perhaps a different retail industry—solved the very problem you’re dealing with. How often does that opportunity come along?
So What’s Stopping Your Retail Organization?
How many great ideas have dropped by the wayside or not been implemented properly in your company? Many who have attended our management seminars and learned pieces of this information felt they could implement everything on their own, only to discover that information is not the same as implementation. Often in retail, even the best of intentions are pushed aside by the daily interruptions that steal your time and energy. We won’t allow that to happen in this program.
Built into the implementation process is not only accountability at store level, but also at the executive level. This prevents seniors from putting the program on hold when life gets in the way, and going back to the routine of putting out daily fires instead of solving the problems that cause them. Assignments will be given at each meeting to guide you through the implementation process and reviewed at each subsequent meeting, keeping everyone on track.
Instead of getting stuck in the maze of operational issues that slow down so many retailers, Project Gold Star will put your stores on fast-forward and focus you on developing a high-performance retail organization.
To find our more information about the next available dates of our Project Gold Star program, please contact one of our friendly team members today.
For More Information Call Toll-Free 888-611-4304
The Friedman Group
Call: 888-611-4304 or 310-590-1248
Write: The Friedman Group
..........5759 Uplander Way
..........Culver City, CA 90230
Back To Top