Welcome to the New Friedman Center for Sales & Management
The Friedman Group is excited to announce the launch of our first training center in the U.S. dedicated exclusively to enhancing the skills and professionalism of retailers, and looking to enter the rewarding field of retail.
Since 1980, The Friedman Group has been known as the premier provider of consulting and training services for retailers worldwide. Now, international retail authority Harry J. Friedman's sales and management systems, along with new courses in other areas of retail, will be available at our new state of the art, always available, "retail university."
Training Center Highlights.
"For many years, we've had requests from retailers to provide a public forum for retail training that offers the level of in-depth skill development that occurs in our private training for retailers," says Harry J. Friedman, founder and CEO of The Friedman Group. "For the past 20 years, our public store management seminars or Camps, have been one methodology, and these seminars will now be exclusively available here on a regular monthly basis. No more scheduling concerns, there's always a seminar available each month.
- Participants develop immediately usable retail skills that will quickly increase sales
- The perfect resource for on-going development of all sales and management staff
- Real-world sales and management techniques proven in retail stores around the world
- Friedman Professional Certification programs available for Retail Sales, Management and District Management
- Existing Friedman Store Management Seminars delivered every month
- Short intensive courses delivered in instead of weeks or months
- Convenient class schedules
- Training courses available for individuals as well company sponsored training
- Friendly instructors and self-paced learning system make it fun and easy to learn
- Mock retail store lets you role-play and practice what is taught, sharpen skills and build confidence
"What's really exciting are the additional courses and Professional Certification Programs we will be making available that are appropriate for almost all retail positions - owners, executives, district managers, managers, salespeople, cashiers, and more. These courses will provide a resource for any retailer who wants the very best information on how to increase the performance of their staff and stores. They are the way to guarantee that everyone in your organization is consistently trained to perform their job at the highest level and effectively maximize sales and service in your stores."
Additional details about all of our exciting programs, including registration information, will be available through the Friedman Center for Sales & Management link on our home page-please check back soon or Call 888-611-4304 for the latest information!
The Friedman Group
Call: 888-611-4304 or 310-590-1248
Write: The Friedman Group
..........5759 Uplander Way
..........Culver City, CA 90230
Back To Top