Used and applauded by retailers representing well over 50,000 stores, our Professional Retail Management course will show you how to establish sales and behavioral standards, gain full compliance from your fully trained staff and quickly generate more sales. The course content takes you from setting realistic and fair sales goals to tracking and improving individual performance, all while strengthening discipline and increasing team spirit.
The exercises and discussion points sprinkled throughout the manual will help you and your team implement the tools and ideas in a logical manner, while gaining essential buy-in on the positive changes about to take place. By the end of the course, you and your store management team will have evolved to a new way of thinking and managing—one that affirms your right to have things done your way and in the best interest of the company!
You and your store management team will discover:
- How to turn your sales staff’s helplessness into high-performance selling
- How to accurately and objectively set sales goals
- Which sales metrics and key performance indicators to track and how they can impact sales
- How to go from a “have-to” to a “want-to” store culture
- The right way to handle variation and deviation from best practices
- How to mast the most critical steps of sales floor management
- Redefining coaching techniques that will improve everyone’s individual sales performance
- How establishing esprit de corps will result in better customer service and higher sales
Learn how to motivate your staff and bring a passion for selling to your sales floor with strong yet attainable individual and store sales goals. Start holding your salespeople accountable for their sales while raising the quantity and quality of their sales to all new heights. And finally, create a culture of great customer service that makes salespeople want to work at your store and makes customers want to return again and again!