Retail selling is a repetitive process that can become a little boring sometimes. It’s up to you to put the spark back into your staff, and selling games and contests are the perfect solution. Finally a tool for turning a slow sales week into a quota-busting sales record.
Each game in this book comes with step-by-step instructions that make running selling games easy. You’ll discover:
- Contests to increase add-ons, help sell higher-priced goods and move old merchandise
- Specialized games that improve specific selling skills and build confidence
- Why, when and how long to run selling games in your store
- When to use individual versus team competitions
- Dozens of low-cost rewards that will motivate your staff
- Techniques for increasing morale and building a competitive spirit that results in more sales
Get one for each of your staff! Discounts available on multiple book orders! Also available as ebook from Amazon, Barnes & Noble, Books-A-Million, Indie Bound and Wiley.